Please note on Sunday February 7th, 2016 that JP Morgan Chase will be undergoing scheduled maintenance. This will result in all payment channels being unavailable
during the hours
of 1:00AM EST to approximately 5:40 AM EST for all PAYT customers.
Program & Technical Notes
- Refuse tip fees are as follows:
- 32 gallon cart = $3.05 per tip
- 64 gallon cart = $5.10 per tip
- 96 gallon cart = $7.15 per tip
- Remember you only pay for refuse when you place the cart at the curb for collection. If you don't need it emptied dont put it out and you won't be charged.
- Save on your refuse fees by being an active recycler. The more approved materials you can divert to the recycling single stream cart the less you have to pay for your refuse cart.
- To prevent a service interruption make sure your account balance is greater than $0 on the day prior to your collection. Deposits must be processed the day prior to your collection day. Same day deposits to a $0 balance account do not gaurantee service.
- Some older versions of the Safari web browser may not work well with the PAYT site; However, Firefox v31, Chrome 31, and Internet Explorer v10 all interact just fine. If you have a more recent version of these web browsers there may be some loss of functionality.
- To properly work with the PAYT site make sure that you have Java enabled on your computer.