Sign In




    BB Wedding.jpg





    Grand Rapids offers some of the most beautiful locations to host your wedding ceremony or reception. From the Blue Bridge to Riverside Park, Grand Rapids has many choices to accommodate to your desires.

    Wedding Permit Application:
    Want to get married in a park? Great choice! You're in the right place to apply for a permit. Fill out our Wedding Application. You may reference our to get started. You may reference our You may reference our to get started. You may reference our Planning & Resource Guide
    A non-refundable, non-transferable application fee is due with the submittal of an Application.



    If you select the printed form option, please submit the Wedding Application to the Office of Special Events:

    • You may scan & e-mail your application to
    • You may physically drop off your application to 201 Market Ave SW - 2nd floor
    • You may mail in your application to 201 Market Ave SW Grand Rapids, MI 49503


    View some of the sites Grand Rapids has to offer:

    Ah-Nab-Awen Park

    The Blue Bridge

    Calder Plaza

    Canal Park

    Gillett Bridge

    Heartside Park

    Rosa Parks Circle

    Sixth Street Park

    Wilcox Park



    Liquor License:
    If you wish to have alcohol present at your wedding, there are many requirements to be met in order to do so. Please take a moment and look over the checklist available in the Wedding Application and take the time to complete the application below.