Navigate Up
Sign In




    Food and Beverage Vendor Policy
    If you are serving food at your event you will need to contact the Kent County Health Department to determine if you need a Temporary Food Service Establishment License Permit as well as the City Clerk’s office for a Transient Merchant License. 
    Please note:  All food vendors must have some type of mat under their booth to capture any spilled liquids or oils.  All areas must be cleaned and left in good condition.  You must clean the event area immediately following the conclusion of your event or you will be charged additional fees for cleaning. 
    All licenses and permits are due 30 days prior to your event.  Kent County Health Department (Food Service Establishment License) 616.632.7100; City Clerk’s Office (Transient Merchant License, food vendors) 616.456.3010.