Navigate Up
Sign In

Departments

    1734 S Division Ave
    Grand Rapids, MI 49507
    Phone: 616-456-3510

     
    Engine House No.12 first opened on January 22, 1912, at 554 Hall SW with Engine Co.12 being placed in service at that time. Engine 12 was relocated to the former Engine House No. 10, 1734 South Division and Truck 2 to Franklin Street Station. Engine House No.10 was re-designated as Division Avenue Station. It has remained the same with minor renovations and additions over the years. Today Rescue Engine 10 and Squad 10 operate out of this station.

      Division Avenue Fire Station
    Related Links