1. Clean debris from storm drains in all seasons.
2. Never dump grass clippings, vehicle fluids, animal wastes, or anything down a storm drain.
3. No one should ever discharge into a manhole. If you see these activities notify us immediately!
4. Dispose of unwanted paints, solvents, and cleaners at your county household hazardous waste collection center.
5. Pollution can be any type of waste or chemicals that are dangerous to people and the environment.
With your help we can put a stop to pollution.