This project installed a new watermain and reconstructed the road on Woodward's west side and removed and repaved the asphalt on the road's east side. Sidewalks and ramps were also updated in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- replaced the water main and upgraded and all existing water services were replaced up to the property line.
- placed two new basins and a manhole in Woodward at Boston.
- replaced the curb and gutter along the road's west side.
- replaced all drive approaches on the west side of the road.
- restored grass in all parkways unless the homeowner requested not to have this completed at their residence.