Sign In


    Online Services  

    Submit Complaints:
    Housing, nuisance, building, sidewalks and zoning complaints may now be submitted through an online process.
    Rental and Vacant Property Registration:
    Register rental and vacant properties in the City of Grand Rapids. Multiple properties may be registered through a single online process. There is no cost to register. Instructions.
    Pay Invoices: 
    Pay invoices online online through the Treasurer's Office Property Tax and Assessment website. Instructions.
    View Registered and Certified Rental Properties: