No appointment necessary - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding Election Days and as otherwise posted.
Due to the high number of applicants we are getting on a daily basis, we strongly urge you to have your application(s) completed ahead of time (but not signed) and to bring 2 checks or cash for the fees to expedite the process.
To help guide you in completing an application for a minor, click here.
To help guide you in completing an application for an adult, click here.
How to Apply/Requirements (DS-11):
All first-time applicants must apply IN PERSON and provide the following when applying:
- Proof of citizenship (original or certified copy of birth certificate, naturalization papers, etc.)
- Current photo ID (driver's license, state-issued identification card)
- Minors - BOTH parents and the child(ren) must be present
- Passport photo (we have photo services on-site)
Renew by mail using this form
if ALL the following are true in regards to your most recent passport:
- It is undamaged and can be submitted with your application;
- It was issued when you were age 16 or older;
- It was issued within the last 15 years; and
- It was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate or the government-issued document evidencing your legal name change.
**If any of the above statements do not apply to you, you must apply in person using form DS-11.
Our office does NOT process renewal applications.
Passport applications for minors under age 16, who have or have not had a passport in the past, must be submitted in person
at a passport agency or authorized passport application acceptance facility. The minor must be present. Both parents or guardians should appear with the minor. If both parents/guardians cannot be present, see parental consent
for additional document requirements.
Adult Passport Book (10-year validity) $ 110
Adult Passport Card (10-year validity) $ 30
Minor Passport Book (5-year validity) $ 80
Minor Passport Card (5-year validity) $ 15
Processing fee per passport $ 25
Photo (taken in our office) $ 10
Routine service - allow maximum of 6 weeks for processing
Expedite service - an extra $60 fee and allow maximum of 3 weeks for processing
The book and card fees are payable to the US Department of State. The processing and photo fee(s) are payable to the GR City Treasurer. NOTE: The passport fees and the processing/photo fees are TWO SEPARATE FEES - they cannot be combined in the same check or money order.
Paying by personal checks or money orders is the most expedient way to pay. If paying by cash or credit card, a check made payable to the "US Department of State" will need to be purchased from the Treasurer's Office for $1. Please note that the use of a credit or debit card will also be subject to a convenience fee based upon the amount of the transaction.
**We cannot accept American Express.