If you have not already pre-qualified for this program, please visit the Engineering department’s Prequalification Requirements page.
The PDF links below offer a thorough explanation of the program policies for the construction section of the EBO.
Policy and Guidelines
The Equal Opportunity department will certify Micro-Local Business Enterprises (Micro-LBE’s) that desire to participate as such under the City of Grand Rapids Equal Business Opportunity programs.
For the purposes of tracking and reporting only, the Equal Opportunity Department will qualify as certified Minority Business Enterprises and Women Business Enterprises any of those certified by one of the following designated agencies:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Michigan Minority Business Development Council (MMBDC)
- Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Michigan Women Business Council (MWBC)
- National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC)
- Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT)
Micro-LBE Certification Application
Construction Micro-LBE Directory
Contract Compliance Administrative Guidelines
Complete Micro-LBE Directory
Bid Discount Application Packet
Target Market Program
2004 Annual Report
2005 Annual Report
2006 Annual Report
2007 Annual Report
2004-2010 Special Report
2012 Annual Report