Payments, Forms and Information
To pay a water bill, parking ticket or current property taxes (Online services)
To file a claim for property damages
To file a claim for road conditions
To apply for a passport
To get the Schedules for City Commission Meetings
To get a Voter’s Application
To get the Elected Officials
To pay Traffic Tickets and Court Payments
To get Traffic Safety Applications and Permits
To get a Permit to Plant Tree or Schrub
To get a Police Report and Stats
To get DDA – Reports and Information